Westerly Gallery is a dedicated space located inside The Selkie gift shop. An extension of The Selkie's philosophy that art should be accessible, Westerly Gallery provides a unique opportunity to engage with fine art in a non-traditional environment. Every two months, local shop goers and tourists will be able to view select works from a NC-based fine artist in a comfortable and inviting setting.
If you are interested in being a participating fine artist, please contact Amanda Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Exhibiting NC Fine Artist Schedule for 2021:
- January & February - Warren Hicks
- March & April - Kulsum Tasnif
- May & June - Susan Parrish
- July & August - Leslie Pruneau
- September & October - Ian Griffin
- November & December - Kristin De Bockler
Exhibiting NC Fine Artist Schedule for 2022:
- January & February - Bill Fick
- March & April - TBA
- May & June - TBA
- July & August - TBA
- September & October - TBA
- November & December - Lauren deSerres
Follow the Westerly Gallery on social media for event dates and information about the exhibiting artists.