Westerly Gallery is a dedicated space located inside The Selkie gift shop. An extension of The Selkie's philosophy that art should be accessible, Westerly Gallery provides a unique opportunity to engage with fine art in a non-traditional environment. Every two months, local shop goers and tourists will be able to view select works from a NC-based fine artist in a comfortable and inviting setting.
If you are interested in being a participating fine artist, please contact Amanda Duncan at email@example.com for more information.
Exhibiting NC Fine Artist Schedule for 2021:
- January 20th to March 20th - Warren Hicks
- March 24th to May 22 - Kulsum Tasnif
- May 26th to July 24th - Susan Parrish
- July 28th to & September 25th - Leslie Pruneau
- September 29th to November 27th - Ian Griffin
- December 1st to January 29th (2022) - Kristin De Bockler
Exhibiting NC Fine Artist Schedule for 2022:
- February 2nd to April 2nd - Bill Fick
- April 6th to June 4th - Wei Sun
- June 8th to August 6th - Amanda Mack
- August 10th to October 8th - TBA
- October 12th to December 10th - Jillian Goldberg
- December 14th to February 11th (2023) - Lauren deSerres
Follow the Westerly Gallery on social media for event dates and information about the exhibiting artists.